Aiming for quality
TGKP is committed to making North Kent an exemplar of sustainable urban regeneration.
That means promoting high quality outcomes in all areas touched by the Partnership's work:
- The design of buildings, infrastructure and public realm
- Green infrastructure and the natural environment
- Community and cultural facilities
- Public services
We aim to:
- Promote best practice in accommodating change and growth through the delivery of high-quality architecture and design, public space and infrastructure - including green and blue infrastructure.
- Ensure that development reflects community needs and respects the natural environment.
- Promote a solution-focused approach to resolving tensions between development and social, economic and conservation objectives.
- Work with all stakeholders to ensure that Ebbsfleet Garden City is an exemplar of sustainable and high quality development.